Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nine to Five






And so it goes…as Christmas rapidly approaches and my mind is full of a holiday to-do list I find it hard to concentrate on uhhhh, oh yeah, WORK!

To prevent making obvious my temporary lack of interest in my profession, I’ve spruced up today’s attire with a professional vibe. You can’t doubt that I’m doing anything but work in these go-getter trousers! Right? 

Work is boring, but my jobby look doesn’t have to be.  I added some amazing pumps (the newest addition to my wardrobe!) an ultra-sheer chiffon top( because lets face it, this look was just a bit too appropriate), and some dazzling accessories! 

Low and behold, my strenuous work day is filled with Christmas tree decoration, and pot-luck planning!

The joys of working in an all women office!

Trousers: J Brand, Top/Pumps: Nasty Gal, Accessories: Forever 21

13 comments:

  1. wow stunning work outfit, love it, especially the top, and shoes! The trousers are nice too, love the shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ure amazing u look beautiful Im followin

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog




    isabelle
    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you do for work??? I hope you start to like it a little more, or find something else that you LOVE.
    I seriously am IN LOVE with your outfit though. It's perfect. It's like my perfect love style. I love the baggy shirt, I love the pleated pants. I would wear this any day (and maybe everyday if I owned it ;)
    SOOOO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Beautiful girl. Very nice looks and posts.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - dressing boring won't help things at all. I love your wonderful heels and statement necklace!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool outfit; I like every single piece!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These trousers look stunning on you! Completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool outfit, you look gorgeous darling!

    Thanks for the comment you left on my post I really appreciated it!
    I love your style, follow each other's? It would be great!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you're wearing.. loved your shoes..
    thanks for visiting me..

    I am following you..hope you do too..

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...