Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hooded Bliss....






And so it goes...on a gloomy California morning I was challenged with the task of bundling...

It's hard to admit to myself that yes, sometimes it gets cold in this paradise we call Southern California. So I'm constantly shocked when I see the thermostat display any number below 65 degrees. 

Clearly unprepared, I put on a skirt that belonged no where but my closet on this winters day. To try to cover my bases I glamed up with my Salmon colored hooded scarf (such a good buy!), a sequined cardigan with a hood, and a very thin chiffon top.
Ok, nothing in this ensemble screams warm to me, hence the booties. They gave me a 5% greater chance of preventing hypothermia.

Ok ok,  it's not thaaat cold. So This outfit was suitable...and definitely Adorable!
So let the challenge of dressing for cold days begin....

Salmon hooded scarf: American Apparel, Chiffon blouse/skirt: Nasty Gal, 
Sequined Cardigan/ Jewelry: F21Boots: Nine West

13 comments:

  1. love this! i've been unable to find a hooded scarf that i actually like.. now i'm inspired to keep searching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hooded scarf is great! LOVE the color and love that striped top!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! i love your striped top. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in AZ, and its so cold and gloomy here too! Burrr! I'm loving your scarf though! Amazing look!

    Amanda - One of Each Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Ahh I miss So Cal. It's in the 30s right now here on the east coast so I still envy the California cold!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super gorgeous! Love the orange color against your dark hair!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are gorgeous, the light is simply magical!

    Virginie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! so pretty, awesome style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO gorgeous! I looove this look! I'm obsessed with your scarf wrapped around your head... I'm gonna have to try it!

    xxM
    FRINGEFRIES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been on the lookout for ankle booties just like that!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the striped top so much...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...